- PINNED PAGES
- MY DAUGHTERS STORY UPDATE 4
- CATHY FOXES GENIUS POST
- THE DOCHERTYS
- TO ROBERTS OLD BLOG
- THE FACTS AND THE FOI
- The increasingly curious case of Robert Green
- ROBERT GREEN IN HIS OWN WORDS
- HOLLIE GREIG - A SURVIVOR'S BATTLE FOR JUSTICE by Robert Green
- ROBERT GREEN IN HIS OWN WORDS ungagged
- THE FACTS AND WHY WE BELIEVE HOLLIE GREIG’S ALLEGATIONS
- ANNE GREIGS LETTER TO ALEC SALMOND
- TWO LETTERS
- AT 4.11 ALEC SALMOND SAYS HE WILL LOOK AT HOLLIES ...
- ROBERT GREENS BLOG ALL THE POSTS
- First Minister in missing records riddle over Holl...
- SRA AND HOLLIE GREIG BARRISTER AND CAMPAIGNER WILFRED WONG TALKS ABOUT SRA
- Aangirfan Friday, 30 October 2015 'CHILD ABUSE CO...
- HOLLIE GREIG BOMBSHELL SNP GOV THROW KENNY MACASKI...
- OLD BLOG
- ADMISSION OF GUILT
- INSURANCE COMPANYS FACE PEADOGEDDAN
- Kenny MacAskill questioned by Robert Green at Port...
- ROBERT GREEN ON THE BREADLINE PLEASE HELP IF YOU ...
- HOLLIE TELLS SHE WAS ABUSED NOW REMOVED BY P AND J...
- NAMED PERSON NONCE
- MUST READ This Is What Happens When You Report His...
- LEVY AND MACRAE THE WRIT
If you want something removed just ask in the comments section
HOLLIE GREIGS CASE WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED
IF THEY HAD BEEN INTERVIEWED ABOUT HOLLIES ABUSE.
THEY ALL ANSWERED NO!.
HOLLIE GREIG THE QUESTIONS
HOLLIE GREIG THE QUESTIONS
when a case of rape is reported, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe it is necessary for the police to question the alleged perpetrators without delay;
when a case of rape is reported, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe it is necessary for the police immediately to search the homes of those named for corroborative evidence;
when a case of rape is reported, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe it is necessary to seize and examine the computers of those named at the earliest opportunity;
when allegations of rape are supported by evidence from well-respected medical and psychological experts who unanimously confirm not only that systematic abuse has taken place, but go so far as to name two of the most likely perpetrators, you, as representative of the Crown Office, believe it right to dismiss their testimony and allow those named to leave the country;
when a school doctor twice reports an under-age girl to be at risk, and that girl’s headmaster - one of those subsequently named as a serial rapist - consistently fails to alert the child’s mother or to take any steps to protect her, you, as representative of the Crown Office, believe this to be the normal behaviour of a responsible, and guiltless, person;
when a case of rape is reported by a girl with speech difficulties, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe it is necessary to supply her with support during police interviews, but are happy to use her handicap, in this respect, to discredit her spoken evidence;
when a case of repeated multiple gang rape over many years is reported by a young girl who also names seven fellow victims, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe that, in view of the Scottish law regarding corroboration, it is absolutely essential that the police question those she has named immediately.
When an acknowledged victim of rape receives a substantial award from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, you, as representative of the Crown Office, feel justified in continuing to maintain that the allegations on which this award was based were fully investigated and found to be false.
THE FACTS CONT
Saturday, 23 July 2016
- 16 year old Palace employee, Andrew, Geoffrey Dickens MP said members of Royal Household abused him
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York, child abuse allegation (see also Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell)
- Sathya Sai Baba, alleged to have sexually assaulted children for decades
- Sir Philip Bailhache, alleged to have manoeuvred to discourage CSA victims from testifying / Haute Garenne
- Bishop Peter Ball, prosecuted for child abuse
- Peter Bick, child abuse allegation
- Lord Benjamin Britten, questions over relationships with children
- Sir Anthony Blunt, child abuse allegation / Elm Guest House
- Sir Arthur Charles Clarke, child abuse allegations
- Robert Coghlan, convicted of importing 109 obscene tapes, 70 containing child pornography
- Michael Colvin MP, allegation that he ‘arranged’ a fire that killed 5 witnesses to child sexual abuse
- Lance Corporal of Horse Simon Wyn-Davies, convicted of raping child under 13 [wife also convicted]
- Jeffrey Epstein, convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution
- Ghislaine Maxwell, alleged ‘high-class madame’ & ‘co-conspirator’ in Epstein’s sexual abuse & sex trafficking
- Michael Fawcett, rape allegation
- Reginald Forester-Smith, convicted of sustained child abuse involving his two daughters
- Lord Justice Fulford, founder member of a campaign to defend the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE)
- Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, child abuse allegation
- Patrick Gilbert, convicted of child abuse offences
- Gary Goldsmith, pimp allegation
- Nicholas Greaves, convicted of child pornography
- Stuart Hall, child abuse allegation
- Rolf Harris, convicted child abuser
- Sir Peter Hayman, child abuse allegation
- Benjamin Herman, child abuse allegation
- Commander Tom Herman, child abuse images allegation
- Charles Nicholas Hornby, convicted for participating in a male prostitution ring that preyed on runaway boys
- Paul Kidd, convicted of child abuse offences
- Richard Langley, child abuse allegation / Elm Guest House
- Anthony Lee, convicted of child abuse offences
- Lord Louis Mountbatten, child abuse allegation / Kincora
- Lance Corporal Mark Neal, alleged conspiracy to sexually assault a child and possessing indecent images
- John Phillips, child abuse (incest and rape) allegation
- Harbinder Singh Rana, convicted rapist
- Jonathan Rees-Williams, convicted of sex attacks on children
- Dylan Roberts, rape conviction
- Sir Jimmy Savile, thought to be one of the world’s most prolific child abusers and sex offenders
- Stephen Salmon, convicted of child abuse
- Douglas Slade, on bail for multiple counts of child abuse
- William Tallon, sexual predator allegation
- Ross Thomas, convicted of child abuse
- (Thomas) George Thomas, 1st Viscount Tonypandy, child abuse allegation
- David Tracey, charged with four counts of making indecent images of children
- Commander Michael Trestrail, child abuse allegation / Elm Guest House
- Sir Laurens van der Post, child rape allegation
- Gore Vidal, suspected of child abuse by his half-sister and nephew
- The Very Rev Ronald Selby Wright, child abuse allegation
- Guardsmen (unspecified number) of the Queen’s Household Cavalry, 1967 vice ring allegation
- 100 soldiers in the Queen’s Household Cavalry, 1976 vice ring allegation
- Coldstream Guardsmen at the Buckingham Palace barracks, 2004 sexual assault and rape allegation
SO KIRKNEWTONS PC MATT QUINN HAS BECOME A MAN HUNTER?
Can anyone identify and/or provide links to material posted by this guy…….
SAD WEE CUNT MATT QUINN DEADBEAT DAD EX COP FAILED BUISSNESS MAN AND ALL ROUND SHITTER GIVES HIS OPINION AGAIN WHERE NONE IS ASKED FOR BUT UNDER THE NOME DE CUNT OF JOE KERR
I checked with the Police before posting:
‘No UK Police force has any jurisdiction over the civil matter of defamation, i.e. simply “making false allegations” about someone.’
So I’m afraid you’ve been mislead on that score Farmer Giles.
The Police can only get involved when a course of conduct amounts to harassment or offers a threat to good order. That’s why Belinda was ‘spoken to’ and advised by MET officers at the request of what would have been at the time Central Scotland Police, in connection with her alleged involvement in an incident near the Dunblane home of the former Lord Advocate.
All but two of the alleged abusers are absolutely eliminated by the part of the ‘story’ they’re connected to itself! It just doesn’t hold water! And of course they would have a good case to sue anyone defaming them. But that’s an expensive long and emotionally-traumatic process. and it’s only worth suing if the target has substantial assets – McKenzie does.
These are the two reasons are why she’s fallen silent on that part of the story.
The two who AREN’T eliminated are indeed resident abroad. They are actually implicated by evidence-based legal opinion. But only in relation to the historical abuse that the CICA paid out on; not the whole satanic ring thing. That abuse is unprosecutable as it cannot possibly be proved beyond all reasonable doubt. But, by virtue of that legal opinion, there is good defensible reason to form and express the OPINION that they were involved in Hollie’s abuse. – That is why she ‘settled for two’ alleged abusers.
Personally I am of the opinion that Belinda McKenzie is a woman of no integrity, and I do not believe that she believes the stories she sells. And that’s what it’s all about for her, just selling stories.
After Trading Sex with 11-Year-Old Daughter For Heroin, Mom Gives Her a Disgusting ‘Reward’
From the outside it looks like any other sleepy little Ohio farm town, but last year Corcoran, a 32-year-old mother who resides there, admitted to police that she traded sex with her 11-year-old daughter for heroin.
According to WKRC, this horrific crime happened on four separate occasions. The little girl was sodomized, raped, and forced to perform oral sex, all while being videotaped by the drug dealer.
Corcoran also forced her daughter to take heroin on numerous occasions as a “reward” for the various sex acts she performed.
The grandmother of the abused girl, Sylvia Corcoran, was shocked and horrified by her daughter’s actions, telling the court:
“I viewed the tape. I saw my granddaughter. I heard her small voice. It was horrific, very horrific. How could she do this? How could she do this? I don’t know if my granddaughter is going to be able to have a normal life.”Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine told Fox 8 Cleveland that this incident is unfortunately all too common. Human trafficking occurs far more often in the United States than many would think:
“Many people mistakenly think that human trafficking only happens in foreign countries, but this case shows that children are trafficked here in Ohio, and, sadly, some are trafficked by the very people who should be protecting them.”At least Corcoran isn’t getting away with it. Since being arrested for the crime, her face has been all over social media and the local news:
“Human trafficking is a reprehensible crime, and law enforcement throughout the state is focused on holding traffickers accountable and helping victims escape servitude.”
Her sentence is anything but lenient: 51 years in prison.
According to CBS News, Judge Leslie Ghiz did not hear Corcoran ask for her daughter’s forgiveness, which helped the judge make her decision.
Judge Ghiz did not hold back when addressing Corcoran:
“I can honestly say that, in three-and-a-half years on the bench, this is by far the worst thing that has come before this court. I don’t know that you grasp the damage that has been done to this poor child.”Corcoran pled guilty to trafficking in persons, complicity to rape, endangering children, and corrupting another with drugs.
“You showed no kind of mercy.”
Shandell Willingham faces charges including rape, gross sexual imposition and trafficking in persons; he is due in court on August 10th.
The girl is now living out of state with her father and stepmother. She is undergoing medical care but continues to have suicidal thoughts.
According to the National Human Trafficking Resource Center, there have been over 1,600 reported cases so far this year. There have been over 20,000 reported cases since 2007.
Thatcher aide ‘had sex with underage boys’
Currie, 66, said this weekend she had heard that Sir Peter Morrison, Thatcher’s parliamentary private secretary and deputy chairman of the party, had sex with 16-year-old boys when the age of consent was 21.
“Was he doing anything illegal? Almost certainly. Would it be illegal today? Hard to tell now the age of consent is down to 16,” she said.
Morrison had been in charge of Thatcher’s disastrous leadership campaign team in 1990 when she lost power. He died aged 51 in 1995.
Currie said Morrison had been protected by a “culture of sniggering, of giggling and of nudge-nudge, wink-wink” as well as by the difficulties of getting cases to court at that time.
She had first aired the
Youth worker taking up named-person role says scheme will unleash 'pandemonium'
Dr Simon Knight, a senior youth worker in Glasgow, described plans to assign a single point of contact such as a teacher or health visitor to look out for the welfare of every child as "rotten".
Writing in the Herald newspaper, he said he had recently discovered he was to become a named person for young people who have left school but who are still under 18, and raised fears a combination of guidelines and a risk-averse approach would "transform" minor concerns.
He said: "Despite the anticipated endless list of protocols, some individuals will be more enthusiastic or risk-averse than others.
"These days there are no such things as accidents. In retrospect, everything has a causal set of occurrences that 'could have been avoided'.
"It's easy to be wise after the event but named persons will be tracking concerns forward and predicting future outcomes for every child - including your child."
"Because it is a legal obligation and because no-one wants to get blamed, minor issues will be prioritised over other important work.
"Cases of serious harm will inevitably get lost in all the clutter."
He continued: "I think the Scottish Government is beginning to recognise the pandemonium that it is about to unleash and is looking for a way to water down the proposals.
Read more: John Swinney blasts 'named person' critics over Liam Fee comments
"It was no accident that the First Minister used the term 'entitlement' instead of 'obligation'.But the whole thing is rotten.
"Parents are infinitely more consistent than any state guardian. Just because things aren't ideal doesn't make them problematic. Just who do these people think they are?