- PINNED PAGES
- MY DAUGHTERS STORY UPDATE 4
- CATHY FOXES GENIUS POST
- THE DOCHERTYS
- TO ROBERTS OLD BLOG
- THE FACTS AND THE FOI
- The increasingly curious case of Robert Green
- ROBERT GREEN IN HIS OWN WORDS
- HOLLIE GREIG - A SURVIVOR'S BATTLE FOR JUSTICE by Robert Green
- ROBERT GREEN IN HIS OWN WORDS ungagged
- THE FACTS AND WHY WE BELIEVE HOLLIE GREIG’S ALLEGATIONS
- ANNE GREIGS LETTER TO ALEC SALMOND
- TWO LETTERS
- AT 4.11 ALEC SALMOND SAYS HE WILL LOOK AT HOLLIES ...
- ROBERT GREENS BLOG ALL THE POSTS
- First Minister in missing records riddle over Holl...
- SRA AND HOLLIE GREIG BARRISTER AND CAMPAIGNER WILFRED WONG TALKS ABOUT SRA
- Aangirfan Friday, 30 October 2015 'CHILD ABUSE CO...
- HOLLIE GREIG BOMBSHELL SNP GOV THROW KENNY MACASKI...
- OLD BLOG
- ADMISSION OF GUILT
- INSURANCE COMPANYS FACE PEADOGEDDAN
- Kenny MacAskill questioned by Robert Green at Port...
- HOLLIE TELLS SHE WAS ABUSED NOW REMOVED BY P AND J...
- NAMED PERSON NONCE
- MUST READ This Is What Happens When You Report His...
- LEVY AND MACRAE THE WRIT
- A QUESTION FOR ALL READERS
- The Shocking Story Of Hollie Greig
- THE DOCHERTYS FULL 5 HOURS
- SPOTLIGHT THE BLOG
- IN BELGIUM
- scott pattinson legend
- The Who’s who of Satanic Child Abuse
If you want something removed just ask in the comments section or send a e mail
HOLLIE GREIGS CASE WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED
IF THEY HAD BEEN INTERVIEWED ABOUT HOLLIES ABUSE.
THEY ALL ANSWERED NO!.
HOLLIE GREIG THE QUESTIONS
HOLLIE GREIG THE QUESTIONS
when a case of rape is reported, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe it is necessary for the police to question the alleged perpetrators without delay;
when a case of rape is reported, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe it is necessary for the police immediately to search the homes of those named for corroborative evidence;
when a case of rape is reported, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe it is necessary to seize and examine the computers of those named at the earliest opportunity;
when allegations of rape are supported by evidence from well-respected medical and psychological experts who unanimously confirm not only that systematic abuse has taken place, but go so far as to name two of the most likely perpetrators, you, as representative of the Crown Office, believe it right to dismiss their testimony and allow those named to leave the country;
when a school doctor twice reports an under-age girl to be at risk, and that girl’s headmaster - one of those subsequently named as a serial rapist - consistently fails to alert the child’s mother or to take any steps to protect her, you, as representative of the Crown Office, believe this to be the normal behaviour of a responsible, and guiltless, person;
when a case of rape is reported by a girl with speech difficulties, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe it is necessary to supply her with support during police interviews, but are happy to use her handicap, in this respect, to discredit her spoken evidence;
when a case of repeated multiple gang rape over many years is reported by a young girl who also names seven fellow victims, you, as representative of the Crown Office, do not believe that, in view of the Scottish law regarding corroboration, it is absolutely essential that the police question those she has named immediately.
When an acknowledged victim of rape receives a substantial award from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, you, as representative of the Crown Office, feel justified in continuing to maintain that the allegations on which this award was based were fully investigated and found to be false.
THE FACTS CONT
Saturday, 25 February 2017
Pope cuts penalties for paedophile priests - including one let off with just a lifetime of prayer for abusing five young boys
- Pope Francis said to be applying his vision of a 'merciful church' to sex offenders
- He reduced sentence for Rev Mauro Inzoli from defrocking to lifetime of prayer
- But Vatican spokesman said abusive priests are also removed from the ministry
Share this article
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4259164/Pope-quietly-trims-sanctions-sex-abusers-seeking-mercy.html#ixzz4ZijHtdKq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook